Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blue Believers

Blue is the color of American child abuse awareness and prevention. April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month.

I believe that in the month of April, I can raise $10 for the local fight against child abuse.

I believe 10 people can raise $100.

I believe 100 people can raise $1000.

I believe 1000 people can raise $10,000.

(I believe a gazillion could raise 10 gazillion . . . )

I believe it would be great to see how far this could go.

(I believe we have something called Facebook??)

Blue is the color of American child abuse prevention and awareness. It is also the color of winners. If you believe we can win this fight, and would like to be part of the trying, like us here for updates on the trying and (we believe) the winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment